This website is dedicated to the trips I made with the Ramblers Hiking
Club from the University of Arizona.
What will you find here?
Lots of interesting reports, photos, and other information about several
trips to interesting locations in Arizona, and about hiking in general.
It is very easy to navigate through this site:
- Home: This link will bring you back to this
- Recent Updates will show you the latest
additions to this page, and gives you a shortcut to the latest trip
reports, photos, and infos.
- Reports leads to (more or less) detailed
reports of the individual trips, written from my personal viewpoint.
- Photos is for people who are not interested
in trip reports, but want to see nice pictures of the nature in Arizona's
wilderness areas and other hiking regions.
- Links will show you a list of other sites
on the internet that provide some useful information for hikers.
- About tells you the story of this website
and some further background information.
- Guestbook is a guestbook ;-) Here you can
submit your comments about this website, certain hikes or other things.
- Contact helps you to contact the author of
25964cyber hikers have already found the trail to this
I hope you will find something here which is interesting for you,
and that you can do the same thing on these pages as in the outdoors: