... on this website
- 06 Jul 09 - The Ramblers Hiking Club got a new web address:
and I updated all links accordingly.
- 13 May 07 - I got so annoyed with the advertisements by 50megs.com that I decided to
move the whole site to
http://ramblers.rechi.org. At the same moment
I re-enabled the guestbook, and I also changed everything to work with PHP instead of
- 24 Jan 04 - Some more photos have been added, this time from a trip to
Salome Jug which I did with two other
Ramblers during a visit in Arizona in May 2003.
- 18 Jan 04 - Increasing interest from site visitors forced me to perform a
major update. The site has been slightly reorganized, and I also added
many new Photos from several hikes.
- 08 Jun 02 - After six months without any updates, I added some photos
of Grand Teton National Park,
where two Ramblers have been last July for some kick-ass backpacking.
- 08 Dec 01 - I added some very nice photos of
Havasu Canyon to the site.
- 07 Oct 01 - Since 50megs.com changed their policies and offer only
12MB for free, I now store the large pictures elsewhere. In addition,
activated to view them.
- 07 Oct 01 - There are new pictures from
West Clear Creek,
and especially from a swim-pack through
Wet Beaver Creek last June.
Some more pictures have also been added
to the pages about Salome Jug and Buckskin Gulch.
- 21 May 01 - Some pictures were added from a day hike into the Santa
Rita Mountains, following the Florida
Trail, in February 2001, and from a canyoneering trip into
Salome Jug in March
- 24 Mar 01 - The first trip report is online, about a day hike into
Devils Canyon, east of Phoenix.
- 23 Mar 01 - Some more photos can be found on this site: From a trip
into the Blue Range near Hannagan Meadow,
from a day hike into Devils Canyon east
of Phoenix, and from a backpacking trip into the incredible
- 26 Sep 00 - I improved the site using ISML, which makes site maintenance
- 25 Sep 00 - First photos from Massimo's Grand
Canyon Trip and Hanna's day hike to Lemmon
- 25 Sep 00 - This website went online!